Welcome to Machina Research's Intranet 1.4
All phone numbers below are work phones unless marked otherwise. Personal phone numbers appearing below can be called for work.
|Aapo||(+44) (0)7506 030 664 (personal)||Emma||(+44) (0)7950 887 505 (to change soon)||Jeremy||(+44) (0)7753 417 268
(+44) (0)7903 581 858 (personal)
|Matt A||(+44) (0)7850 095928
(+44) (0)7881 365 540 (to end of Apr-17)
|Phil||(+44) (0)7881 365 736|
|Andy||(+1) 510 316 5462||Godfrey||(+1) 978 594 6114||Jim||(+44) (0)7824 155 473||Pierce||(+44) (0)7557 409 653|
|Emil||(+44) (0)7753 417 298||Isabel||(+1) 647 332 5010||Margaret||(+44) (0)7399 481 945||Matt H||(+44) (0)7787 577 886||Kathryn||has no work phone|
- Expenses: www.xero.com (ask Kathryn for login details)
- Salesforce: https://login.salesforce.com/ (ask Franҫois for login details)
- Main server: machina.egnyte.com
- Desktop sync page: http://127.0.0.1:8806/
- Admins: Emma, Margaret, Matt & Jim
- Stuck? Go to the main server link above, click on the menu icon (triple bar) in the top right corner, then Help, and click on ‘Go to the Help Desk’ to browse the tutorials and FAQs. As a last resort, you can use the ‘Submit a Request’ link at the top right of the Help Desk page. For syncing issues, follow the desktop sync link above and send a message via the ‘Contact Support’ link (leave 'Send logs' ticked).
- Want to share files with a client? You can use the common repository Shared/Client_Access to do so. You may need to ask an Admin to give you rights.
- Always use templates!
- All databases are updated simultaneously
- Latest major update: 9 September 2016 when VAC revenue was first published. Also included annual update for Fleet Management, Manufacturing & Processing. Supply Chain,Vending Machine, Warehousing & Storage.
- Latest minor update: 19 September 2016. Update to forecasts of Connected devices for Stolen Vehicle Recovery in Israel.
- Next planned minor update: 23 September 2016. Forecasts of Connected devices for all Connected Car applications in Israel, except Fleet management, to be updated, following changes to Vehicle Platform.
Internal databases are primarily for internal consumption. Before sending downloads to clients always check with Margaret that it is OK to do so.
After signing up you'll receive an email with a link to confirm your subscription.